Medical Marijuana Doctors & Services & Assessments
Medical Marijuana - How to Get MMJ Card
Our Certification Process is Simple & Painless!
1. Submit medical documentation proving your condition/diagnosis or complete our FREE assessment HERE.
- These records can be from a medical doctor, chiropractor, therapist, or select licensed healthcare professionals.
- Medical documentation/proof can be obtained through an online health portal or on an after-visit summary from your recent doctor appointment.)
- Release of Medical Records Form can be found here.
2. Provide proof of identity with a valid state identification card
3. Schedule your certification appointment.
4. Obtain your Medical Marijuana Dispensary Card:
- Pennsylvania residents are required to pay the state fee through the online profile set up with the PA Dept. of Health's MMP. The medical marijuana ID card will arrive in the mail within a few short days. Once your medical marijuana card arrives you will be legally permitted to purchase your medical marijuana prescription at your local dispensary.
- Ohio residents are required to pay the state fee via an email generated by the OH MMCP. The card can be downloaded, showing evidence of the QR code, or printed. Once the card is active you are able to visit your local dispensary on the same day as the certification!
- West Virginia residents are required to submit proof of certification and payment to the Office of WV Medical Cannabis via the patient portal. Once the card is active you will be legally permitted to purchase your medical marijuana prescription at your local dispensary.
Medical Marijuana Qualifying Conditions In PA, WV, and OH
Only patients suffering from one of the medical conditions designated by the state may currently participate in the Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Ohio Medical Marijuana Programs. Click the button below to see if you qualify for medical cannabis under Pennsylvania, Ohio, or West Virginia state law.