West Virginia Medical Marijuana Cards
Releaf Specialists is a certified professional authorized to provide medical marijuana card evaluations in West Virginia. Becoming a medical cannabis patient is easy, and we can walk you through the process of obtaining your MMJ card.
To receive a medical marijuana card, you must meet one of the West Virginia Department of Health’s qualifying conditions. If you meet any of the conditions, Releaf Specialists will assist you in obtaining a medical marijuana card for use at any medical marijuana dispensary in West Virginia.
Why Releaf Specialists for your WV Medical Marijuana Card?
Are you looking to get certified for a Medical Marijuana Card in West Virginia? Releaf Specialists has made the process easy!
- Releaf Specialists offers telephone appointments for all West Virginia residents looking to obtain their West Virginia Medical Marijuana Card.
- We offer 1-year certifications for all patients at your initial MMJ appointment.
- The cost of our Initial MMJ appointment is $150, along with your $50 state fee.
- Releaf Specialists offers a FULL 100% money-back guarantee if we cannot help you obtain your West Virginia Medical Marijuana Card.
- We offer Free Medical Record reviews to see if you are eligible for your West Virginia Medical Marijuana Card.
- Free Mental Health Assessments for PTSD to help you qualify for your Medical Marijuana Card.
Our goal is to help you get certified for your medical marijuana card.
Contact us today to see how we can help you! 304-212-3472
How To Get Your Medical Marijuana Card in West Virginia
Follow these easy steps to obtain your Medical Marijuana Card in West Virginia!
Contact us today
Start the process by SCHEDULING YOUR APPOINTMENT. You will receive a "Welcome" email.
Consult with one of our Medical Marijuana Physicians
Talk to one of our doctors about your medical condition and receive your signed certificate. (Certificate provided within 2 business days of your appointment.)
Submit your MMJ Application via the Office of Medical Cannabis (DHHR)
Issue additional application/card payment to the DHHR upon submission of your application.
Receive your emailed card from the DHHR within 30-45 days and visit a dispensary.
Telephone Hours - for scheduling appointments
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Appointments are available until 7 pm during the week.
What Medical Conditions Qualify For a West Virginia Medical Marijuana Card?
What are the Qualifying Medical Conditions in West Virginia for A Medical Marijuana Card?
- Position status for human immunodeficiency virus or acquired immune deficiency syndrome (HIV/AIDS)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis(ALS)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with an objective neurological indication of Intractable spasticity.
- Huntington’s disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Intractable seizures
- Sickle cell anemia
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain
- Terminal illness that is defined as a medical prognosis of life expectancy of approximately one year or less if the illness runs its normal course.
What types of Medical Marijuana Products are available in West Virginia?
What forms of medical cannabis are approved for use in WV?
- Topical forms, including gels, cream, or ointments
- A form medically appropriate for administration by vaporization or nebulization, excluding dry
leaf or plant form unless dry leaf or plants forms become acceptable under rules adopted by the
Bureau for Public Health
- Dermal Patch
Items Needed for Medical Marijuana Certification in WV:
Medical records dated within the past 12 months confirming the condition/diagnosis applicable for WV
- If no records are available, you may opt to complete our PTSD Assessment for an additional fee for the diagnosis
- If Recertification, provide a copy of your existing MMJ Certificate issued by the previous MMJ Physician
Proof of WV residency
- Photo ID
- Additional residency document as defined by the DHHR
Click here to see more details on acceptable residency documents.
Physician Fee (Cash or Credit Card)
- $150 for Initial Appointment (*$50 additional for diagnosis service, if applicable)
- $100 for Recertification Appointment
DHHR Fee (Check or Money Order)
- $50 for Card Fee
Certification Event Disclaimer:
Terms and conditions apply based on appointment guidelines established by the State and Physician.