Medical Marijuana Doctors & Services & Assessments
Medical Marijuana Assessments to Get MMJ Card
Wondering what the requirements are to qualify for a medical marijuana card?
Our Certification Process is Simple & Painless!
1. Contact one of our patient advocates today for a FREE consultation and record review to see if you qualify for Medical Marijuana!!
****Most required documentation we require can be obtained through an online health records or after visit summary from your doctors appointment.
2. Fax or email to us proof of your qualifying condition for us to review prior to your appointment. These records can be from a medical doctor, chiropractor, therapist, or select licensed healthcare professionals. A Release Of Medical Records form can be found here.
4. Meet with one of our knowledgeable Medical Marijuana Doctors to answer any of your questions and obtain certification.
- Pennsylvania residents must pay your state fee through your online profile set up with the Department of Health, and your medical marijuana ID card will arrive in the mail within a few short days. Once your medical marijuana card arrives, you will be legally permitted to purchase your medical marijuana prescription and your local dispensary
- Ohio patients may download or print their cards immediately after making payment through their state account. Ohio patients are able to visit the dispensary the same day of their certification!
NEED A DIAGNOSIS FOR ANXIETY OR PTSD?
Releaf Specialists is happy to help any patient obtain a diagnosis to get certified for An Ohio or Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana card. We offer FREE assessments to any patient who thinks they may suffer from Anxiety or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). If we use that assessment as part of your record for your certification we will charge an additional $75.00 for your certification appointment. Contact Us today to learn more!!
Medical Marijuana Education
At Releaf Specialists, our dedicated physicians and staff are committed to providing educational outreach for those looking to learn more about the benefits that medicinal cannabis offers over traditional prescription medication.
We offer educational presentations for a variety of audiences featuring the benefits of Medical Marijuana and the specifics of the Ohio & Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana program. Invite Releaf Specialists to be present at your next event.
Continuing education for nurses and healthcare professionals
We look forward to meeting you at one of our many public outreach events to help guide you through the first part of your journey to peace and comfort.
Can't make it out to one of our many locations? Don't worry, we'll come to you! At Releaf Specialists, we go above and beyond in order to ensure that all of our clients have the ability to access one of the most ancient medicines that is now available legally in the states of Ohio and Pennsylvania.
Medical Marijuana Qualifying Conditions In PA and OH
Only patients suffering from one of the medical conditions designated by the state may currently participate in the Pennsylvania and Ohio Medical Marijuana Program. Click the button below to see if you qualify for medical cannabis under Ohio or Pennsylvania state law.