West Virginia Medical Marijuana Cards
West Virginia Medical Marijuana Program
Senate Bill 386, signed into law on April 19, 2017, by Governor Jim Justice, created the Medical Cannabis Act that allows for cannabis to be used for certified medical use by a West Virginia resident with a serious medical condition and is limited by law to the following forms: pill; oil; topical forms including gels, creams or ointments; a form medically appropriate for administration by vaporization or nebulization, dry leaf or plant form; tincture; liquid; or dermal patch.
Why Releaf Specialists for your WV Medical Marijuana Card?
Are you looking to get certified for a Medical Marijuana Card in West Virginia? Releaf Specialists has made the process easy!
- Releaf Specialists offers telephone appointments for all West Virginia residents looking to obtain their West Virginia Medical Marijuana Card.
- We offer 1-year certifications for all patients at your initial mmj appointment.
- The Cost of Our Initial appointment is $225.00, along with your $50.00 state fee.
- Releaf Specialists offers a full 100% money back guarantee if we cannot help you obtain your West Virginia Medical Marijuana Card.
- We offer Free Medical Record reviews to see if your eligible for your West Virginia Medical Marijuana Card.
- Free mental health assessments for PTSD to help you qualify for your Medical Marijuana Card.
Our goal is to help you get certified for your medical marijuana card.
Contact Us today to see how we can help you!
How To Get Your Medical Marijuana Card in West Virginia
Follow these easy steps to obtain your medical marijuana card in West Virginia!
- Contact us today
- Get certified by our approved Medical Marijuana Doctor
- Pay for your card
- Visit a dispensary
What Type Of Medical Marijuana Products are available in West Virginia?
What forms of medical cannabis are approved for use?
- Topical forms, including gels, cream, or ointments
- A form medically appropriate for administration by vaporization or nebulization, excluding dry
leaf or plant form unless dry leaf or plants forms become acceptable under rules adopted by the
Bureau for Public Health
- Dermal Patch
What Medical Conditions Qualify For a West Virginia Medical Marijuana Card?
What are the Qualifying Medical Conditions in West Virginia for A Medical Marijuana Card?
- Position status for human immunodeficiency virus or acquired immune deficiency syndrome (HIV/AIDS)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis(ALS)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of Intractable spasticity.
- Huntington’s disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Intractable seizures
- Sickle cell anemia
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain
- Terminal illness that is defined as a medical prognosis of life expectancy of approximately one year or less if the illness runs its normal course.