Questions about getting a medical marijuana card in PA
Yes. Releaf Specialists are able to help the patient register and, if necessary, the Caregiver. In order for Releaf Specialists to be able to assist in registering, the following information is needed:
- Valid PA Driver’s License or PA State Identification
- An active email address
- Telephone number
- PCP, Therapist, or Chiropractors medical records
- Online health portal/chart documentation
- An after-visit summary report
- Certifications of outpatient treatment.
- Flower or Buds
- You can vaporize "vape" your flower, or use it to make other products
- You CANNOT smoke a bowl, joint, bong, or any other combustible method
- Combusting marijuana is illegal in Pennsylvania under the rules of the Medical Marijuana Program
- Oral Consumables
- Pills or Capsules
- A diluted oil dropped under the tongue
- A formulated oil spray
- Rick Simpson Oil or RSo
- A form of extraction using alcohol and heat to remove the alcohol
- Extracted, highly-refined, type of cannabis oil
- Commonly obtained through distillation units
- Can also be vaporized
- Traditional edibles like gummy bears or brownies are not offered at the dispensary, however, you are able to use distillate or RSO to infuse your own food product.
- Vaporizer Cartridge "Vape Pen" and Pods
- Large variety of vaporizer cartridges are available
- Most come in a universal cartridge referred to as a 510 battery
- Refers to the thread count on the cartridges
- Pods and Disposable Pens are discrete and patient-friendly
- Live Resin and Shatter
- Form of concentrate using fresh frozen flower or trimmed from cured smokable flower
Yes, you can be a PA medical marijuana cardholder and still own your firearms. No PA patient will be forced by the police to surrender firearms. For questions or more information, please refer to Cannabis Legal Solutions, the legal experts in cannabis.
The cost to purchase a medical marijuana ID card in Pennsylvania is $50. Patients who participate in assistance programs, including Medicaid, PACE/PACENET, CHIP, SNAP, and WIC, may be eligible for reduced fees.