PA Medical Marijuana Cards
Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Program
On April 17, 2016, the Pennsylvania General Assembly passed the Medical Marijuana Act (Act). The Pennsylvania Department of Health (PA-DOH) oversees the Medical Marijuana Program. This program legalized the sale, possession, and use of medical marijuana. To obtain a medical marijuana card and obtain medical marijuana from a dispensary you must be a Pennsylvania resident with a valid PA Driver’s License (DL) or PA State Identification (ID). A PA-DOH approved doctor from Releaf Specialists must verify your medical condition to acquire a certification allowing you to get your medical marijuana card. If you don't have a qualifying condition, ask one our representatives about an assessment to help qualify for your PA Medical Marijuana Card.
Why Releaf Specialists for your PA Medical Marijuana Card?
- Releaf Specialists offers telephone appointments for all residents of Pennsylvania looking to obtain their PA Medical Marijuana Card.
- We offer a 1-year certification for all patients at your initial MMJ appointment.
- The cost associated to our initial certification appointment is $150.00, along with your $50.00* state enrollment fee. (*paid directly to the PA DOH MMP)
- Releaf Specialists offers a FULL 100% money back guarantee if we can't help you obtain your PA Medical Marijuana Card.
- We offer FREE medical record review to see if you're eligible to be considered as an MMJ patient.
- FREE health assessments to help you qualify for your PA Medical Marijuana Card.
- Our goal is to help you get certified for your PA Medical Marijuana Card.
Contact us today to see how we can help you get certified for your PA Medical Marijuana Card!
How to get PA medical marijuana card
1. We will help you determine if you have a "Serious Medical Condition" and are eligible to participate. See Serious Medical Condition List
2. If you believe you have an approved condition you can REGISTER for the medical marijuana program.
- You will need to register with your PA driver's license ID number. The system will then give you an ID number that the doctor will use at your appointment to update your records to show that you have been certified for medical marijuana treatment.
3. Schedule an appointment with our approved doctor. If you are registered we will need your patient ID number located in your profile. If you haven't registered please REGISTER or provide us with a copy of your driver's license.
- Your certification will be issued at the appointment.
4. After you are certified login to your state profile and make the $50 payment to the state and you will receive your release card in 10-15 days.
5. Once the card is received you can purchase medical marijuana from any dispensary in PA.
PA Medical Marijuana Cards
Getting your Medical Marijuana Card in Pennsylvania is easy and affordable. Releaf Specialists offers Online appointments for both New and Recertification appointments for your Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana card. We offer FREE record reviews to see if your eligible for your Pa MMJ Card. Take a Free Assessment to get qualified today!
Already Using Marijuana? Self Medicating? We can Help!
Releaf Specialists can help any patient who has not been diagnosed by a Healthcare professional. We recognize some patients may use marijuana and " Self-Medicate." We offer a free assessment to help you obtain an Anxiety or PTSD diagnosis to become eligible for the Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana program.
Locations in Pennsylvania
Mount Washington, Pittsburgh PA
20 Bailey Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15211
Sunday - Closed
Monday - 9 AM to 6 PM
Tuesday - 9 AM to 6 PM
Wednesday - 9 AM to 6 PM
Thursday - 9 AM to 6 PM
Friday - 9 AM to 6 PM
Saturday - Closed