Renew Medical Marijuana Card in West Virginia
At Releaf Specialists, renewing your registration for your Medical Marijuana Card is easy! We offer renewal services in West Virginia.
Patients need to renew their medical cards every year. You are not required to visit the same doctor as the first certification. An email will be sent out 60 days before your card expires, letting you know it’s time to renew.
What Are The Steps to Renew My Medical Marijuana Card
STEP 1 - SCHEDULE YOUR MMJ RECERTIFICATION PHYSICIAN APPOINTMENT:
You will have the opportunity to schedule with the assistance of Live Agent or via our website using the "Schedule Now" feature.https://releafspecialists.com/schedule/Simply select the state, type of appointment, and pick the date/time you would like the MMJ Physician to call. Finalize the appointment by reviewing the terms and conditions and issuing payment.
If you are a Veteran, please ask about our Veteran Discount. Due to Medical Marijuana still being federally illegal, insurance companies do not cover appointments and/or services associated with it.
For WV Residents: The WV Office of Medical Cannabis issues you an email to begin the recertification process. You are required to renew your medical card via this email. If you have changed your residency, you must notify Releaf Specialists.
Requirements & Process to Renew Your Certification in WV:
- Sign in to the Medical Marijuana Patient Registry to renew your registration and make a payment.
- Schedule an appointment with Releaf Specialists. Visit one of our offices to update your physician certification.
- This appointment is typically shorter than your first visit.
- Once the physician has updated your certification, you'll receive an email letting you know your renewal is complete. Your new card will typically be mailed out within 10 days.
- When you receive your new card, you will be asked to update your file at the dispensary.