Medical Marijuana Card or MMJ Certifications in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia
Steps to Apply for A Medical Marijuana Card
1. Complete Our Intake Form
2. Schedule your certification appointment.
3. Obtain your Medical Marijuana Dispensary Card:
- Pennsylvania residents are required to pay the state fee through the online profile set up with the PA Dept. of Health's MMP. The medical marijuana ID card will arrive in the mail within a few short days. Once your medical marijuana card arrives you will be legally permitted to purchase your medical marijuana prescription at your local dispensary.
- Ohio residents are required to pay the state fee via an email generated by the OH MMCP. The card can be downloaded, showing evidence of the QR code or printed. Once the card is active you are able to visit your local dispensary on the same day as the certification!
- West Virginia residents will need to create an account through the OMC. Your certification will be electronically submitted through your state portal. Once you complete your state registration, payment for your card may be submitted. A check or money order can be sent to
- 350 capitol Street- room 523-Charleston WV,25301
- Once the card is active you will be legally permitted to purchase your medical marijuana prescription at your local dispensary.
Do you suffer from ANXIETY or PTSD but have NO records?
Self-medicating and you want your card?
Releaf Specialists is able to help you obtain a Generalized Anxiety Disorder or PTSD diagnosis in order for you to get qualified for your Medical Marijuana Card. Please take a moment to complete our Intake Form to see if you qualify today!
How to Renew your PA, OH or WV Medical Marijuana Card with Releaf Specialists
Did you know that an MMJ cardholder is required to follow up with a state-licensed MMJ Physician on an annual basis? Our process for providing this service is fast and easy.
1. Schedule an appointment that meets the needs of your busy calendar using our "SCHEDULE NOW" feature.
2. Receive appointment confirmation via email and text.
3. Await contact from the MMJ Physician who initiates the telephone call to you. (NO VIDEO REQUIRED)
When do I need to renew my MMJ card?
PA Residents - Recertification appointment is to occur no sooner than 60-days prior to your current MMJ card expiration date.
OH Residents - Recertification appointment is to occur no sooner than 30-days prior to your current MMJ card expiration date.
WV Residents - Recertification appointment is to occur no sooner than 30-days prior to your current MMJ card expiration date.